Pages

Apr 20, 2011

Career Enrichment At Jones

Learning the ropes from the local HVAC expert at C.D. Jones.

At work they signed me up for a short course in Basic Refrigeration Theory and System Dynamics at C. D. Jones in Denver. I don't have a problem taking classes that will help me do my job better. In fact, I prefer working for a company that provides their employees the opportunity to take enrichment courses like this. I believe it was the training that I received in the Army that helped me to understand the importance of continuing education. Some of my goals in taking a class like this is to learn a new skill, to expand my knowledge, or to get a refresher on those areas that I may think I am already proficient in. I have come to realize that since I can never know everything, I can never stop learning. In this case, this course is helping get a general understanding of HVAC. Since I am not a service technician, it's a bit over my head right now, but I'll catch on.


~

No comments: