Pages

Apr 6, 2011

Lunch with Alex Strauch...

How often do you get to have lunch with a hero in the Faith?


I had lunch with Alexander Strauch today. He is a former Elder at Littleton Bible Chapel, where he still preaches once a month. He is also the author of Biblical Eldership: An Urgent Call to Restore Biblical Church Leadership, one of the few books that thoroughly examines Bible-based Church Government.

When Thomas and Caroline Graumann came to visit our community a few weeks back, they heard that we were trying to establish elders. They asked me if I had heard of Alex Strauch and that I should meet him; so they hooked us up! I was encouraged and inspired with all that he had to share with me. I am so grateful that he took time out of his busy schedule to meet with me. I am overwhelmed by all the leaders in the local Body of Messiah (Christian and Messianic) who are willing to assit me and share their experiences, information, and advice as we try to establish this community. Baruch Hashem!

Here is a FREE abridged version of the book online:
Biblical Eldership: Restoring the Eldership to Its Rightful Place in the Church

You can find more books by Alexander Strauch here: Amazon.com

No comments: