Pages

Oct 22, 2011

Don't Learn Hebrew By Yourself

My Hebrew Classmate, Mike Formby, and me.

When doing something as crazy as learning Hebrew, it's best not to do it alone. When he found out that I had signed up for the TRI Beginning Hebrew Grammar Course, my buddy Mike signed up too. It's good to know that someone is there to encourage you when taking on something as difficult as this. It's also good to know that I am not the only one attempting this with a full-time job and a family! It takes a lot of discipline and it's a huge sacrifice, but I know it will be worth it in the end. Thanks Mike, for the encouragement!



~

1 comment:

Anne said...

I got shalom down but the ending part is hard for me to pronounce...i can't spell it phonetically but that sound that sounds like you are clearing your throat. how does one learn how to pronounce correctly. its very interesting and i would like to learn correct proununctiation. and yes you are very beautiful. how do you say beautiful? (( hebrew phrasebook ))