Pages

Oct 5, 2011

Weird Texas Traditions



Wow, our unique visits are booming!
(sorry for the bad pic)

Every time we visit Texas a few things always seem to happen. 1) I never have enough time to visit all of my family and friends, 2) I end up losing a pair or two of socks, 3) Somehow, our site stats go off the charts! I don't know how or why but when I hit Starbucks, the only place I know around here that has decent Wi-Fi, and logon on to Google Analytics, "Blam-o!" we rock the visits when I'm in Texas. Maybe I need to come back more often :)

I think this time it's because the Fall Festivals are here and folks are looking for a place to celebrate. I've been getting a lot of phone calls too; this is unusual, especially for Yom Kippur. Maybe it's because we added the Evening (Kol Nidre) Service. Not sure. Loving it though!

Now I'm off to Rob's to see my nieces and nephew and then back to the in-laws to make tostadas...

I'll be up late studying tonight.



~

No comments: