Pages

Sep 6, 2011

TRI Classes Start Today

The Adult Beginner's Path to Biblical Hebrew, Third Edition
The First Hebrew Primer:
The Adult Beginner's Path to Biblical Hebrew, Third Edition


It's hard to believe that 18 years ago on this very day I was honorably discharged from the Army. I will never forget this date because finishing my tour with the Army was a huge, huge milestone in my life. I had proven to myself that I had staying power and that I could actually accomplish what I had set my mind to do. One month after I was out, I started working towards a degree in graphic design at the Art Institute of Dallas. After college I had a fulfilling 11-year stint in the design industry. Now, close to two decades after leaving the Armed Forces, I have enrolled in a 3-year, online, Messianic, Torah school. My ultimate goal in taking this course is to learn how to handle the Text correctly, so I can study It properly and teach It more accurately. One of the values of our fledgeling community is the proper handling of the Scriptures and going through this TRI program is my contribution. Because I am married at 40 years old with six children and a full-time job, it will be a challenge to find the time to study. But, this will only be one more test of my resolve and this time, I've got Adonai pulling for me and I've got the help of His Ruach.



~

No comments: