Pages

Jul 1, 2011

TRI Mini Course

TRI Moodle Interface

Just finished the TRI Mini Course. I would love to sign up this September but, like I tell my children all the time, "We'll see."

The Moodle interface was useable and intuitive, but the screen was a bit busy. If this course was only three short lessons, I can imagine with three or more complete lessons, the screen could become a bit overwhelming. Maybe a page for each class would be less cluttered? Just a suggestion.

The course was what I expected and hoped for. Lessons that I can listen to on my own time. It gave me the flexibility to do all the things I need to as a husband, father of six, full-time employee and community leader and still make time to listen to the lessons and do the assignments. However, this was a mini course and for the most part, only a peek into how TRI will hold their online classes and how to use Moodle. It was not an indication of how much time will be required every week. My only hope now (aside from money falling into my lap) is that students will be allowed to take one or two classes at a time. It would take me much longer to finish, but hey, I'm patient.

You can find out more about TRI here: torahresourceinstitute.com



~

No comments: