Pages

Feb 28, 2011

Divided : Is age-segregated ministry multiplying or dividing the church?




I don't know how this one got past me. It looks like The National Center for Family-Integrated Churches (NCFIC) came out with this documentary sometime last year. This vimeo video was posted on July 19, 2010. I need to get on their mailing list. Anyway...

Even though they took us off of their church network list because we are Messianic (i.e., Torah observant), I still think that the NCFIC puts out some pretty good stuff. I continue to look to them for information on family  integration. This video looks pretty good to me. They've got Kevin Swanson and Voddie Baucham in the trailer. If Jarrod Michel and Mark Fox are in the documentary, then I know it's going to be good.

We will have a screening at FRMC very soon. Stay tuned...

Purchase Divide Here: www.ncfic.org



~

No comments: