Pages

Jul 7, 2010

The Blog Beginneth

I have taken some time away (1.5 years) from the world of blogging and have decided that it was time to jump back into it. My goal is to post on a variety of topics for the purpose of sharpening skills, namely in the area of written communication. I know most people nowadays know me as 'Pastor Michael' but I am also know by other titles and job descriptions. I am also a husband, a father, a middle child, a second son, an older and a younger brother. I am a friend, a neighbor, a coworker, and an employee. I have been known to host a restaurant, service ice cream, mow lawns, change light bulbs, and pull orders in a warehouse. I have been a student, a soldier, a designer, a pastor, and an office clerk. There are many more experiences and resources that I will be drawing from in order to write original and interesting entries for your enjoyment. There is also a strong possibility that I will incorporate visual and audio communications in this online journal. Please sign up and gimme your feed back.

Peace.

 - mdg

No comments: